This week had gone by so quick! Life has been quite frustrating lately with few changes expecting to happen, but still waiting, not yet. I want a change. So this is what happen this week.
1. I thought I had a major hair-loss problems after discovering thinning hair around the centre part. Within 3 days of suspection, I bought a wooden comb from Body Shop, a bottle of Rosemary Essential Oil, a bottle of Revive Hair Loss product, a bottle of Silica Vitamins for skin and hair, and a hair appointment booked to cut them shorter in order to stop them falling even quicker. Turned out I was over-reacted and too paranoid, haha. Thank god I didn't turn up to the appointment ;) otherwise all my efforts to keep long hair would have wasted. Now I just need to be gentle to my hair and they will keep me happy.
2. Work has been quite frustrating lately. I am so over to the routine. I think I need more challenges to come. Yet still afraid of stepping out of my comfort zone. But the desire of achieving something higher overcomes everything. I am still waiting.
3. I've come back to studying but this time its a self-paid-self-study. Enrolled into the U.S Chartered Financial Analyst candidates programme to sit for the exam in December and paid a freaking $1600 for it. Argh such a massive slash for my credit card!! This is the motivation that keeps me going haha. I have been quite slacking not keeping up with my study schedule, thinking its still so far away but the amount of materials and difficulties tell me how much stress I should expect. I wonder why am I doing this after all.
4. I've put on weight again ;( havent been exercise for SO LONG! all the fats have come down accumulating at the bottom part of my body. I hate sticking my arse on the chair whole day long - but I can't help it! I am such internet-addict.
5. Drove to our new estate over the weekend and noticed our land was covered by sand instead of grass all over, and the water meter has been installed on the block! Looks like the builder has started to do something. We've been told slabs will be in this few weeks time, whoah its all happening!
5. YY was in town this past week and glad to have some quality girls together. Did a fair bit of drinking lately and you know I reached the limit when I talk random & loud.
Breakkie at Mend St Cafe, South Perth on the Saturday morning. It was an early date but glad we made it perfectly. YY had her fringe and I think she is adorably cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment