Monday, February 16, 2009

So this is it, my Valentine's Day. I am so glad to have you by my side this year, every year. Somehow I can't remember this is our ?th Valentine, but definitely another sweet one that I will remember. Although you did not plan for it earlier :P

The man secretly went and bought the pressie before came to pick me up from work 1 day and hide it in the car. Saturday when we went out for lunch he told me to search around the car for my surprise, and I saw it lying there, wasn't that hard to find :) The bracelet is currently back to the store for cutting length. Will be back in 3 weeks estimated time. Mwah my baby, I love it!!

So what did the man get in return? Initially I got him a puffa vest jacket since he's flying off to the ever chilly UK soon for few weeks =/ then on Vday the man spotted another gold chain that he's been longing for one. I paid for that instead so he has to return me the $ for jacket heheh.

We enjoyed the special Vday a lot since there's no anniversary for us hence another reason to celebrate. The loves, the sparks, the gifts and the moments we share, I hope we can be valentines everyday!






No comments: