Monday, July 14, 2008

The Masquerade Night......without a mask

Arghh I tried to upload these photos on Facebook for blardy 3 full times, everytime it finished loading but somehow says FAILED grrrr wasted my broad-bandwidth OK!! There is something I don't like Facebook, Friendster better mah?? Too bad most colleagues are on there and I had to share these photos with them. do it at work tomorrow. tag tag tag tag = =' all the super ugly faces ham-pa-lang reveal!

Hmm the Asgard ball was held in Sheraton Hotel. Went to have my hair do by this Japanese Guy from one of the hair studio in Northbridge. He was good (looking? no :P ) in skills and all that, but somehow I wasn't very satisfy with my curls. My hair were more curly than waves! I wondah how do you create those wavy kinda hair? I am still keeping my hair l-o-n-g, they are taking forever to grow! Food that night was yummy, buffet style with lots of selections. I went 2 rounds for entree+mains together, and 1 round for dessert. 3 rounds only, should have eaten more!! hehehe I have to spoil myself to the max now that no more restrictions is holding me back from eating whatever I want! 大开杀戒~ YAY!! na~nana~na~na~~

I did the make up all by myself. [like so proud-nyer] first time put it on kao-kao. so glad that I didn't have to pay for others to do it as planned initially. Notice the shades and shines at diff spot to contour my round facE? thanks to the lessons from Nv Ren magazinane & those fakelicious lashes. They really do the job!
Sweethearts that work so closely everyday. We see and talk to each other so often everyday everyday, more than anyone else for now.
we are the asian birds at work. heh
I love the contrasting colours!
The partners.
Glad to have you with me :)

You can tell I am happy that night. Can't even remember what we are saying and what this pose is meant to be. Ah am sure will so gonna miss this one day.

No comments: