Should I?!? or should I not?!?
I have been looking for a contouring kit for long. I need to fake my super round face to slimmer and sharper and more define features. There were 2 choices before that I was choosing between.

First option: Givenchy Prisme Again Blush
Saw this good rec from some party girl's blog and also good reviews from the Taiwan beauty products' websites. Jimui SookLing has checked that out for me in KL but somehow I didn't see them at all in Hong Kong! There is no Givenchy Cosmetic Counter here in the ululu Perth booooo! I think Melbourne has it, so...bo ian 无缘! goodbye baby...
Second Option: Benefit Have you done the sexy sweep? Blush that bronzes & highlights in one sweep! Saw it a few times in NvRen wozuida Magazines that it has been a number of celebrities MUST HAVE in photoshooting. Check out in Myer Perth City Benefit counter and they're selling it for $49 here. Quite considerable price huh! But....I've noticed they have shimmer in both colours and....I personally prefer a matt-colour so that my face wouldn't be even chubbier! I was go gonna get this plus I have Myerone $20 cash credit so can actually get it for $29.................until I receive this email from Mecca Cosmetics about this product..............................

Stilla NEW Contouring Trio Palette!!!
Learn how to enhance, shape, define and soften your features just as the pros do with just a flick of the wrist.
Each compact comes with 3 shades: light (a high-lighting powder), dark (a low-lighting powder), flash (a soft neutral shimmer), plus step by step simple instructions on how to contour cheeks, nose and eye, and some very essential (and bright) lighting that surrounds the mirror.
This video actually shows you how to use only this product to contour on cheeks(to make your face slimmer) nose (to make it higher) and eyeshadow (even to create smokey eyes!) AND it comes with that 3 lights on the side of the mirror too, how cool is that?!?! CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO below.It's been out in the US and other country quite a few months ago I guess? Mecca only brought them into Australia market now and selling RRP is $80 per palette!! So pricey eh?! I saw it on US online website for$38 only!!??
I so-so-so want to get it though...anyone used / heard / seen any feedback on this product please let me know!! I'm gonna dig out whichever other online websites are selling them. Or are they available from Malaysia/Singapore???
No comments:
Post a Comment