Saturday, January 19, 2008

Life is back to peaceful & (sometimes boring) days in Perth now. If this is our daily routine that both of us still in the midst of sorta moving forward or backwards. Hard to decide, hanging some where, no where.

Made the first ever donations to charity organisations in my life, initiated from somewhere deep inside our hearts.


There is this guy (he is rather a smart-arse we can call) that went cycling all the way after graduated from uni- started off from New Jersey in the US to bring himself back to Taiping Malaysia, his home. Travelling across the world, only, with a bike. Throw yourself into his experience, here. Read through his journals and realised how tiny you are to the entire world. If you are like me, would like to hand in some support, see here. And this page is some introductions about himself. A guy that I salute so much.

Went to Karaoke on Friday night with the newly wed couple. Nahh, this is our friend who has so so so much passion on his job as a cop in WA. Unlike me who have to drag myself up from bed to go to work every morning & looking forward to sharp at 5, he look forward to perform his duty with 100% commitment. I kinda jealous on him because not everyone can have their childhood dream comes true. I dont even know what my dream is. BTW, he is a great singer too!! So good that I thought it was actually from the actual singer & tried to turn off the audio button. Hah! Not to mention they are the most loving couple that I've ever met. Holding hands & intimate body language all the time. In a word lots of things to learn from them.


I look so gigantic in this pic, thanks ma for your another pearl pendant! Both of the girls coincidentally had similar designs hehe. We *heart* pearls.
Had steamboat for lunch at aunties on the Saturday noon, again, its always great to spend some time with the families esp with the 2 year old chatty box Maddie. After that began my first nightmare Saturday in 2008. Had a big fight with the bf :( Anyway everything is good on the next Sunday morning. I think both of us need to attend some anger management class, not showing good if kept fighting over sesame stuffs.

Ending this post with this 2 fav items among all that I've recently got. Can you feel the summer heat? One(L) from Kookai 70% massive sale & the other one(R) from Sportsgirl 50% item. Advice to be taken: Never buy full price item from Kookai (except for those cotton basics which never reduced) This original was $139, lasted probably 3 months and now I grabbed it for $35 !! tsk tsk ....



No comments: