Flew back home on the 22nd of Dec and learnt my lesson, not gonna take midnight flight anymore! Have you ever realised how quick time flies, that I haven't been home for 1 year already. Still missing every single things back there, still feels home sweet home as always. Dad mum and Joel and everyone in Malaysia, with all the loves and cares that I can feel so strongly.
It has been a busy schedule, 13 days, what more can you do? Rushed to KL for 3 days, backed on the christmas day (at least I get to celebrate christmas with the families every year!). Did a whole lot of crazy shoppings around. Although am a lil.bit not used to looking at the RM tag because the numbers are always so high, the feelings are absolutely great that literally price is not a main concern anymore. Proudly presented my results as below:
- 1 dress, 1 skirt, 4 blouses & a free bag from Seed.
- 2 shirts & a skirt from KEY Ng.
- 2 tops from Zara.
- a top from British India
- 2 pairs from Vincci & 2 pairs from Charles & Keith.
- some undies from TopShop.
- A set of Kanebo Blanchir skincare, whole pack of masks from Sasa&Watson, Kose Liquid Eyeliner, Testimo Gold Eyeshadow set, Kate Blue eyeshadow set, Averine eyeshadow lipstick foundation set (gift) & Kose snowflakes eyeshadow lipstick set (gift), Origins Eye Serum for myself & men's skincare set for the bf.
- Leather case for Canon 850IS.
- Butterfly pendant from Tiffany & Co. (gift)
My lil. heaven Parit Buntar <3<3<3 Penang the lovely island
Christmas in KL with the families
Long Time NO See~!! My high school buddies, we used to go all tuitions together?? Been seeing each other almost every day and night, and those cycling moments :)Dearest friend of my life, the friendship has grown for 17 years and its definitely still counting! Will always thankful for all the cheerful and laughters moments
~Hot chick alert~one smile more than a thousand words! Who knows me better than her??Thanks people for making it on my big day!
The organizer and I, thanks for the pressie and efforts to cheer me up all the time.
I <3 you so much !!
I wouldn't stand where I am today without all of you. Oh my home sweet home! My dear papa mummy didi popo, from all my spirits and my souls I give all my hearts and loves.
It's all about the fooood...
And the tiny bits with gigantic taste.....
THanks mummy for the yummylicious birthday dinner! It is so much better to be at home this way, home cook food is always the best!!
All my favourites from popo's lists!
And Brzzooommmm here I am now, back to Perth, back to my routine, back to the quiet and peaceful lifestyle. No dramas, no peaks and deeps. See you all again, real soon!! =D
and One Day, I shall return.........!!



No comments:
Post a Comment