hmm, quiet night tonight. Lots of things to be done from documentations to all the miscellaneous. Is it ever gonna end?? The past few weeks have been so stressful and yet it will continue to be. It's a cycle that you got to keep pushing the wheel to keep it going forward, I guess.
It's been 6 days since the bf went away and as usual, I have fun times with my girlfriends and boring days at home. The last time I heard from him was 6 hours ago, he was in London stopover, on his way business trip to Canada, and stupid 3 roaming, no coverage in the UK!?! @#$@!@$% . hmm. Wonder how many times I went into different airport websites to check live flight tracking? From Perth Airport to Changi Airport to KLIA to London Heathrow Airport to Edmonton Airport. Hehe, I have great stalking skills on other people!
Anyway lucky him in order to get visa from Canada Ambassy in KL, he got to stayover in Penang for a few days. One night when I rang the boyfriend got told he was on the way to meet my parents +brother for a coffee chat, imagine how weird was I felt that night? I so wish I was there! Well good for him got paid to fly back to see family (also has to work in the mean time la) and BAD thing is why being Malaysian Citizen has to apply for visa to go to almost every country?? Super mah-fan! Apparently other countries are so scare of us, why ah?? We are so famous now being a Muslim country.
I so miss home now. Home sick. It's all about money at the end of the day. If I am rich enough to get an air ticket straight away fly back home for a weekend, how easy is that?! It's only 5 hours anyway.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x
Share some thoughts for tonight that I couldn't agree more! Read it from other blog and therefore plagiarized it here:
有时候两个人在一起生活了很久,短暂的分开才会让你发现你已经患上某一部分的机能衰退症;有些事情,有些决定,你没办法(还是没胆量)一个人做主,连简单晚餐,少个人商量与分享,一切都好像变得困难起来。当初可能彼此都喜欢对方的独立,可是在一起久了,却又自私的想把对方变得迟钝一点,对我们依赖一点。这样,当有一天对方离开我们的范围一下下,都会发现连一些以前觉得再简单不过的小事都决定不了。
So hmm, I know, this is really bad...!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment