Friday, April 11, 2008

哈哈哈我终于回来了。是有些懒惰UPDATE这里不过MAIN REASON还是因为家里INTERNET因为使用OVERLIMIT而被throttle(=减速?)了!度过了整一个星期乌龟速度的日子,幸好还有我亲爱的TVB SERIES陪伴。

最近过得好吗?还不是一样也没有什么EXCITEMENT,平静是好事不过最怕太过平静反而是风雨来前的征兆!也有可能想太多HEHE!

最近TRY TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT因为就快要回家了,压力越来越大。想到那些人一见面就说"哇肥去HOR""哇好吃好住HOR"BLA BLA 此起彼落的的,听了就显。至少也该循例问一下"HOW ARE YOU""最近怎样"之类的问候语不是吗!! 跟这里的CULTURE最不同就在AT LEAST这里每个人不管认识不认识,熟不熟见到面也至少稍微微笑或问好"HOW ARE YOU HOW IS IT GOING"等等的。。。虽然有时遇到长舌鬼也会嫌烦啦!

ANYWAY我自己还是心甘情愿减肥(AS IN EATING HEALTHY),因为的确是变得有分量了hahaha。上个星期连续吃了7天蔬菜番茄汤+LOTS OF FRUITS,不过没有什么明显效果,只是上大号很顺+频密!结果把持不住这个星期不玩地狱试减肥了,努力点去GYM就可以了。I love my combat classes & proudly announce I've been to the gym 4 times this week! 心想反正我平时也很少吃淀粉类的食物,MAYBE一个星期吃2-3次面饭?I don't eat pork/beef/lamb in fact very seldom eat meat except for seafood, when people ask me what do I eat..and I can't think of what exactly I ate?! Lunches most of the time my ranking #1 would be sushi, vietnamese rice paper rolls, salads or wraps + soup from MYO sandwich bar. I can never get bored of them! Next would be rolls, baguettes, Thai (green curry+chilli fish=must haves!) or Indian (Chic. Korma + Veg curries) with rice. Occassionally when I cooked for dinner I'll bring leftovers for next day lunch, so much easier but mind that sometimes we finished everything before the next day!

My everyday routine includes 每天早上喝lemon honey水,到公司后1杯coffee (I use sweetener instead to reduce actual sugar intake) ,1.5-2公升白水,至少3杯绿茶 plus daily capsules as shown below:

Chlorella (6-8 capsules):
  • To detoxify your body
  • Improve your digestive system, including decreasing constipation
  • Focus more clearly and for greater duration
  • Promote a healthy pH balance
  • Help freshen breath
Evening Primrose Oil (2 capsules):
  • Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
  • Eczema and other skin disorders eg. acne or dry skin
  • Reduce Cholesterol and Blood Pressure
  • Immune System
  • No doubt I took it for the sake of better skin condition heehee


Don't get me wrong, we still dine out depends on circumstances. When laziness overrules everything, when I am busy at work no time for cooking, when there is nothing else in the fridge to make dinner. Then we will happily go for asian western indian fastfood etc. Anyhow this has been reduced a lot compared to before, cut down from 3-5 times a week to 1-2 times a week!

Anyway if anyone has very easy + super effective diet plans, please contact me!! Let's get motivated & do it!!

No comments: