The weather has turned cold recently with maximum 20 & average 15-18? It's real time to pull out all the cardigans & coats! That means it's time for another winter shopping spree!

Bought 1 trench coat from Mango last week, because its polyster material so I can wear it as a raincoat in case of emergency eh hah! but I need few more knit wear & wool jackets. I <3love> Burberry trench coat!! They are so classy that I have to put them in my future wish list! Also needed another pair of high boots, so hard to find 1 that suits the best & those I like costs around 500bucks for one pair, ben xiao jie not that rich yet to splurge on like that =_="
Went to Tina's place on the Saturday night for potluck dinner. First time tasted so much different food from all aroudn the globe- Danish Italian Indian Portugese Singaporean Indonesian & of coz Malaysian! It was such a good challenge to our taste bud to stuff so much things at one hit! I cooked this bubur cha cha for the first time heheh (photos from last week practice). Turned out to be all right I guess, although PJ said they tasted more like "gan dong"??
Had great fun eating drinking & karaoke singing competition although I am not singing any, I only know how to sing on Chinese songs

Ciao for now, time to go out & get some waxing done and perhaps another trip to the mall? The man is so out of the blue today, he agrees to go together with me without considering for a minute!? Can go buy lotto later man!!
Warning: No more no more no more!!!
Now I understand that Perth shopping hours are actually very wise! I tis not good to have day off on a weekday while you have nothing better to do & alll shops are open. Went to Karrinyup for 2 hours & "efficiently" lap 2 dresses+1 cardi + 1 knitted top from French Connection & 1 top+1 quarter pants from Esprit. Well I am not broke yet as of now.............but wait till the bills show up! Now I have plenty of credits.............
No comments:
Post a Comment