Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So what did I do when the bf is away?...

I was literally so busy rushing here and there, especially on the Friday & Saturday! Not to mention the Perth weather went out of its usual sunny day and I got troubled to get to & from work in rainie days...but other than that I finally got some quality time being alone in the room doing nothing - and this is the best thing ever! Also caught up with fellow girlfriends for gym session, shopping & drinks, some of them haven't even been catching up for months! Have to keep up with the gossss eh people?!


Had awesome Saturday night celebrating colleague's hen's night, starting with a fancy 3-course dinner & kicked off from there to the Onyx Bar. Have to grab this chance big thanking to dearest AMei driving all the way for my SOS help on that night, delivered my passport on time so that I can successfully passed through the ID check. (seriously, time to get my local driving license already!!!) Most photos from the night were not very appropriate to show around *ahem..* so here are a few that are allowed to disclose. Are your eyes sharp enough?? ;P Shhh.....it's a Hen's night!!








The Olive Tree Restaurant: Fellow Asgardians before the rest of guests arrive.




Yummilicious main course - Catch of the Day (White Snapper) with lemon butter sauce + mash potato


Girls who work closely togetherr, smile =))
The sign says it all


Shooters yumm sengg




Tax girls with the Hen


No comments: