Sunday, December 02, 2007

Weekends had just zoommm past. Friday night as usual wandering around in the city, spent & brought back some items - some for myself some for mum some belongs to Jeng's. He got himself finally a proper Revo sunnies - with one of the best contrast enhancing lenses. I am willing to pay for a good pair of sunnies to survive in summer too! Kept trying for the past few weeks but still couldn't find myself a suitable ones, sometimes the brand sometimes the shape sometimes the darkness etc etc....what to do with the fussy person with typical Asian features + super round face. Saturday morning sneak ourself into the shopping mall again, was so packed that everyone started to rush out for christmas shopping!! You know what happen when you were supposed to get Christmas pressies for the families too but ended up buying for yourself =p Did some usual Saturday groceries shopping which I found getting boring and boring. But had to because once you stop cooking for a while that's it the fats are coming back again!!

I guess this time around is really popular for weddings. My whole families are attending cousin's wedding right now while me being missed out once again, sigh...how I wish to share the joy too! Went to colleague's wedding reception yesterday night & that's the first wedding I've seen without alcohol but fun!!

Finally settled down & time to do my 2-weeks laundry. Had to finish up 2 rounds including the tonnes of hand wash items. I love shopping but hate it the most when it comes to do the washings!! I guess I'm luckily enough to have Jeng the hanging & iron-man. I play my part in separating the clothes according to materials & colors, hand-wash & finally hang them back into the wardrobe according to colors. Pulled some weeds from the lawn too, that's the frustrating part but thank god today's sun wasn't that strong. Don't understand why the flowers are taking forever to grow but weeds are coming out nowhere out of your eyes.

Another weekend's report & 2.5 weeks till I am flying back home!!


Dinner @ Farrel, Victoria Park
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The new sunnies that you can actually see the 7 rays reflection
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When you expand rounder & the eyes got smaller
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My Fish of the day which I can't remember what was that - no good!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The steak that we have to give bad ratings
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Like women loves shopping mall, men loves the car-yard
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The oh-so-luxury?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Surprisingly costs only $A29,900 - sort of overestimated its value
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: