Sunday, December 09, 2007

It has been a long tiring weekends. One thing about blogging on my weekends activities is making me realized how quick time can past. Another 2 weeks then I am flying back home!! Feeling so damn excited now but also on the other hand getting so worry & sad of leaving home after 12 days :( Every time thinking of the day flying back to Perth a gain, I felt so hard to leave my family behind & proceed on some places I do not know where the destiny is. Tears are started to falling off, silly me I know. Anyway, these few weeks had been on shopping and non-stop card swipping. So many Christmas events & pressies to get. Oh well, biggest festive season in such western culture country. Suddenly thought of not being able to celebrate Chinese New Year in Malaysia AGAIN this year, second missed already :( sigh..

In the office with Eliza & Tina before heading to the X'mas party. Spot that little christmas tree behind set up by me :P That's where we are seated.

Pre Drinks before party started, part of tax team
BelleVue Ballroom @ Perth Convention Centre
Eliza & I, my best buddy and the funniest person at work

Am showing the tiredness after a long Friday. In Fast Eddy for my dinner before catching a movie with the bf. We watched The Heartbreak Kid by Ben Stiller. Funny comedy, best to relax off for the coming weekend.

Recharged on Saturday morning! Had our favourite & most authentic char-kuey-teow from Newton Circle in Carillon Sidewalk Eatery, Perth City. Apparently they also have the same stall in Singapore & Melaka!
Went to Swan Valley again on Sunday afternoon,again, this time to get some souvenirs for the families. I thought it was a nice weather to go under sun but ended up sun-burnt again!! Damn I am gonna go back with dark skin now.

I have weird hair in this picture. In front of the margaret river chocolate factory.
Lancaster Winery for wine-tasting. Produces diff types of very rich & deliciously wines. Can't get them from the local bottle shop, that's what makes it worth the money?
Ended up burnt a big hole in the wallet. Wait till we see the bills oh gosh.


One thing to mention about, cousin sister had her wedding last weekend. Obviously, I had to give it a miss, again. Not strange that end of the year back home I'll get to meet the 3 new family members which I've never met them before.

My dearest always-so-smart-looking gong gong & still-stunningly popo.

The bride & women in the family, posing according to orders. Mum, you are looking gorgeous with that dress!! I love it love it so much!!

No comments: