It is the SECOND TUESDAY of NOVEMBER! Woke up, had my shower, picked a summer dress from the wardrobe, got my hair dry+straighten, put on the make-up, pulled up the black stockings and ready to head to work. Reached the office, chit-chatted with colleague about which favourite horses to pick and what game to buy, flipped through the newspaper...
"Efficient"(#6) will be the best attribute after all" it says to all the Capricorns according to the Melbourne Cup Stars of the day.
Went to the TAB bet counter downstairs at Central Park foyer, not knowing how the games exactly work I picked 3 horses placed $40 bets on 2 games.........because the risks on my pick were so high that I can get around $5k in return if my horses win. The highest among us. How easy can it be for 24 horses to run for one champion?
GO HORSEY GO GO GO!!! that was the longest 3 minutes ever.....
and EFFICIENT turned out to be the FIRST!!!!!THE BLACK HORSE!!!!
"JOLYNN You WON YOU WON!!!!!" she jumped around me so excited.
"I DIDN'T!!!I DIDN'T!!!!I DIDN'T!!!!!! I MISSED OUT #6!!!!!!" Me jumping up and down up and down feeling to cry at the Board meeting room with people from FinanceOperations staring at us.
Because I am never a star person, because I refuse to listen to the horoscope, because I missed out 1 horsey...there goes my $5k dream...there goes my holiday to Europe...there goes my 40bucks from the pocket =(
SO THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:
SHOULD PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN STARS?
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment