Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Finally..... My visa has been approved !!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He came back home today with 5(only) flowers while I was preparing fried pasta for dinner. Considering the previous bunch of flowers he bought for me was 12 red roses 2yrs ago. This time he don't even know what flowers he bought, I have no idea as well... we'll see when the flowers blossom.

After so many months of disappointments and worriness, today on 05/09/07, my visa has been approved =) The immigration office recognises our de-facto relationship as a genuine one therefore approved me as a secondary holder in his company's sponsored working visa. Now I can stay and work gracefuly in this Aussie Land. The next stage will be my permanent residency status, but there shouldn't be a problem for that now.

Today we learnt a new lesson, never afraid to try any possible way! If you don't try you'll never know =)

No comments: