Its still winter. Been raining for the past 1 week, everyday, non-stop. Give me back the sun, I need to do the laundry =(
Surprisingly, this plant in the garden blossoms during winter.
So big, even the roses grew horribly huge.
The tree stood beside big junction somewhere near our house. It looked sad. The time is 5:48pm and look how dark the skies were.
The park downstairs. Central Park Perth @ 5:03pm.
The central park. Still the greyish rainy day.
The lift that leads to my office. This is only for Asgard and BHP employees. KPMG lift is on the other side of the building. Somehow I see more youngsters waiting for lifts over there every morning.
I took this photo from my desk. Overlooking MillPoint and South Perth. They are my colleagues' desk, I am not that lucky to have window seat.
Closer look.
OK. This morning we went to the Art Gallery in Perth for this exhibition of Egyptian Antiques from The Louvre in France. Journey to the Afterlife. Our egyptian-crazy-friend booked 24 of us to go as a group months ago. Due to the big group we actually get a tour guide to tour us around in there. Interesting explorer! Saw the actual tomb, saw some sphinx (the face of pharaoh and the body of a lion), the 4 canopic jars used to preserve the internal organs of dead person for use in the Afterlife, saw the actual Book of the Dead which shows the weighing of heart to pass through eternal life, even explored the 209 Ushabti which is similar like China's "Bing Ma Yong" in XiAn. Thought of having the chance to see the real mummy in front of my eyes but somehow got disappointed. The only mummified we saw is that little mummified cat, which we think it looks more like a panda. Hmm...the visit really amazed me by seeing the actual statues from 5000 years ago! I felt strange standing in front of the tomb, wondering the mummy which used to sleep inside 500decades ago. Visit HERE if you have passion for egyptians' Journey Afterlife.
Somewhere between the Art Gallery and State Library of WA.
In front of the Art Gallery.
I did alot of shopping this 2 weeks. Will post up soon, recharging the camera battery now.
No comments:
Post a Comment