Sunday, March 11, 2007

Change of address?

I tried to figure it out how to change the webbie address but not my whole account. So I just changed the name in settings, not sure whether it works. I don't wish to have any invited anonymous to come into my site anymore. A bastard stold da's lappie and able to trace all his private information worstly including c/c access. Of course I believe he saw all of our photos in there as well. He even stold da's private cheque book and fraud his signature to cash $$$ out from the bank! Bastard!! (I shall pay a visit to the "da xiao ren" webbie now). Shame on the bank!!Dishonoured the cheque so easily but took ages for them to indemnify the victim!Shame on the Aussie police as well. The house got broke in around evening, and they're only be able to come investigate on the following day!What is that? Bah!害我到今天每天心倞胆跳,怕有一天那个死人生仔no pet pet的贼会意尽未忧找上我的新家。有谁可以告诉我今年属牛的运程是怎样?为什么最近做事情都事事不顺利,有阻碍。有些心灰意冷了。

No comments: