It's coming to the end of semester. Time is passing really soon, and Im already here for almost one semester. Oh well, this semester isnt that good as I expected in Aussie land. Hopefully next semester would be better, argh I bet it would be alot more better.
Last week onwards, everyone around me had start buying their flight ticket to fly back to their own country. A few friends of mine were asking me to join them on the same flight. But I am speechless. Parents seem not so keen on allowing me to go back end of this year. I think they prefer me to stay on here and work during summer. Sigh...its a 3 months holiday, every friend of mine are going back, none of them stay. What can I do here...I really dont want to waste the 3 months doing those part-time job. Yeah no doubt I can earnt alot of money, but, isnt that gaining more working experience related to my field would be better for future job searching? Chances to get an internship job here is so little, as most of the firms required citizenship for their employer. Most of my friends are going back for own training. Im getting so jealousy over them. Owh pls...any job which can be intro to me??? Im hoping so much my application to Intel pass through~~~ otherwise I'll only be able to go home after my graduation...I REALLY WANNA GO HOME....
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment